Rules of the “Recommend a School – Win a Tablet!” competition
Purpose of the Competition: The aim of the competition is to raise awareness of our school by promoting our profile in various online venues and encouraging the enrolment of new students through referrals.
Prizes: Three HUWAEI MatePad SE 10.4 tablets will be awarded to the three participants who bring the most new students to our post-secondary school through their referrals.
Rules of Participation:
1. The competition is open to all interested parties.
2. Participants may be adults or minors (in the case of minors, parental or guardian consent is required).
3. To participate in the competition, participants must fulfil the following steps:
a. Sharing: Participants must share the post with the competition rules on their social media profile (Facebook or Instagram);
b. Registration: Participants must send an email to email@example.com in the title and content writing Contest and providing their name and a screen shot of the shared contest post;
c. Referral: When enrolling at the school, those who are referred by a contest participant must provide the name of the person who referred them to enroll at our school. The person referred must be a new student who is not yet enrolled at our school.
c. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
d. The competition runs from 1 August 2023 until 31 August 2023.
4. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify participants who violate the competition rules or engage in unfair practices.
Selection of winners:
5. The winners will be selected on the basis of the number of new students enrolled at our school through their referrals.
The decision of the competition jury will be final and indisputable.
The winners will be announced in an official announcement on the school website and on our social media profiles.
6. The three participants who bring in the most new students through their referrals will each receive one HUWAEI MatePad SE 10.4 tablet.
7. The prizes will be handed over to the winners at an agreed place and date. In the case of underage winners, the prizes will be presented in the presence of their parents or guardians.
8. Entrants agree to the use of their names/nicknames in the official announcement of the winners.
We invite you to participate in our “Recommend a School – Win a Tablet!” competition. Help us promote our school online, while getting the chance to win attractive prizes by recommending the school to new students!