The Administrative Technician is responsible for managing records, liaising with customers and carrying out various administrative tasks in the company.
The study lasts for 2 years (4 semesters) and takes place in the extramural mode.
Code (digital symbol of the profession): 334306
- Performs clerical work in an administrative unit;
- provides customer service in administrative units; provides explanations on the application of legal regulations;
- edits letters, correspondence, reports, memos and minutes;
- drafts contracts, rules of procedure and procedures;
- is responsible for the correct reception, filing and classification of information in public administration units; takes part in administrative proceedings.
- providing customer service in administrative units, including providing explanations on the application of regulations in various fields of law;
- preparation of documents relating to administrative matters on the basis of, inter alia, labour and administrative law, including: drafting civil law contracts and documents arising from the employment relationship, drawing up work regulations, preparing drafts of contracts, agreements, decisions, procedures, instructions and other documents;
- preparing various forms of official correspondence, drafting letters, correspondence, reports and memos;
- participating in the conduct of administrative proceedings
in public administration units, including: initiating proceedings
and conducting administrative hearings; handling complaints and applications; informing parties of their rights and obligations and of the results of the proceedings;
- performing organisational work related to the preparation of official meetings;
- receiving, sorting and classifying information, including selecting data for analytical and decision-making relevance and calculating and interpreting basic statistical measures;
- preparing data compilations and performing basic statistical analyses, including, but not limited to, preparing analyses and reports on public finances and compiling and presenting statistical data and research results;
- archiving documents;
- applying the law on access to public information professional secrecy and protection of personal data;
- operate office technology equipment and devices and use
computer programs in office work
- observing the principles of health and safety at work and applying the law on fire protection and environmental protection.
Additional professional tasks:
- customer service in a foreign language;
- organising and directing the work of small teams of employees